Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sean. New dude.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dillonsmashed, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Hi all, i dont ride on the road anymore but am thinking about getting back into it as i miss it too damn much and it's too far between races lately to get my adrenal glands pumping!
    Been riding since i was 5 and never looked back since that day! Started racing when i was 15 and never looked back from that one either. Currently racing in British Superbike series and have raced in the Isle of Man twice. Never made that much of an impression to really stand out from the croud of other boys but still manage to attain top tens most of the time. Hopefully some of you around sometime. I"m in Australia atleast 5 mths of the year.
    cheers. :)

Furthermore, i'm crap at navigating around the internet, hence putting this message in the WRONG area. Srry. :mad: :oops: :?

2. welcome mate, pretty cool to have a superbike racer on the forum :grin:
    how come you dont race in the AusSBK? more oppurtunity in the UK??

3. I think he was born in the UK and there is so much more money in the British Superbikes compared to the Aus Superbikes.