Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Screaming Demon

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Fitty, Jun 7, 2011.

1. I bought some short levers from Screaming Demon (eBay store). They initially sent the wrong brake lever, but when I called on a Friday arvo they were extraordinarily helpful, and I had the new levers on Monday. They even included a free alarm kit as an apology for their stuff up. Very highly recommended.

I'll do a write up on the installation of the alarm, and I'll follow it up with a write up on how it is to live with in a few weeks.
  2. Yeah, they were really good with my exhaust too
  3. +1

Bought my exhaust from them a couple of years ago. Very happy with their service both then and in the couple of times I've called with questions since.

I got that free alarm as part of the package too but I didn't install it. I was parking my bike in a public carpark at the time and I was worried some dropkick would set off the alarm while I was at work and leave me with a dead battery. I'd be interested to hear your experiences.