Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Screaming Banshee

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Stigy, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Saw this aftermarket very loud horn today. Hmm, sounds interesting. I can picture some good uses for it, like when a truck, van or even car is pulling over on you. Brakes with right hand, and this which sounds a very loud horn and flashes your headlights with your left hand.

2. So no one has fitted one of these? I thought lots of people would be interested in a louder horn like this, and the headlight flashing sounds pretty nice. I might try ordering one when I get my next bike.
  3. it's a stebel nautilus compact replica with different wiring, though with this there's the option of having the compressor and the horn separate (which is the reason i haven't fitted my nautilus yet, no bloody room)
    and it'd be great to be able to use the standard horn too (mine's pretty loud, but louder is always welcome)
  4. Hey, they have "ARidersLife" in their little "Dont let this happen to you" vid.