Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ScratchBusters? Are they any good?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Bemeup, Apr 22, 2016.

1. I have a scratch on my tank I would like to get repaired, its quite long say 5cm and its just in the clear coat but not through to metal. It was on the used bike when I bought it. I am not super fussy as the bike has a few marks but I would like a good repair job.
    I have seen the Ads for ScratchBusters who can do paint repairs on site, I was wondering if anybody knows or has heard if they are any good?

• Like Like x 1
  2. No idea but congrats on your first post since joining 2 years ago :)
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scratch Buster

ScratchBusters are a mobile paint and panel repair company. Our service has been operating for over 15 years. is cost effective and fully guaranteed with a 5 year warranty. All of our professional operators have a minimum of 10 years experience in the panel beating and spray painting industry so you have the assurance that the job will get done properly. If you’ve damaged your vehicle & have already got a quote from a panel shop, give us a call. We can beat any price & our repairs are second to none.