Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scraping your way round....

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Assassin, May 4, 2008.

1. More WSBK from the island....

I'm quite a big bloke really (one lady called me a 'Big Ugly Bastard' once, well actually that was me ex-wife) and I didn't mind that too much, and nobody ever gives me (much) shite, and I don't take none anyway, and I've never been afraid of anything, well actually, there was one time when I was in the army (or it could have been twice ?), but I've never been brave (or had the balls) enough to go as low as these boys do.... I'm surprised these guys can get their leathers on due to the massive coconuts they have to carry around...

and yes, I have scraped a few pegs in my time on the old Yammy but I'm too shit scared to do it on my red bike these days for fear of ending up down a crevasse along the spur.... there was a bloke that went missing there recently, and to date has never been found.. anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics ...

Canon 1D MkII N + EF400mm f/2.8

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

2. Extremely Good pics !!!!!
  3. Mate those photos are absolutely stunning. Golf clap!
  4. Sweet photos :eek:

Can only just see a bit of blur on the tyre tread-patterns.

Quick! Someone do the math on shutterspeed vs rpm!
  5. No need for maths Kt... exif below...

Thanks Fellas,

Date/Time 29-Feb-2008 13:19:42
    Make: Canon
    Model: Canon EOS-1D Mark II N
    Lens: Canon EF 400 f/2.8
    Flash Used: No
    Focal Length: 400 mm
    Exposure Time: 1/1000 sec
    Aperture: f/4.5
    ISO Equivalent: 100
    Exposure Bias: -1/3
    White Balance: Auto
    Metering Mode: (-1)

6. holy shieeettt

they are awsome shots... hopefully soon ill be getting my digital slr and ill be able to take shots like that

they are super sweet man
  7. It's the glass that really counts....

Thanks for your comment Troy....

and good luck with your D-SLR... it's really the glass that counts though, buy good glass.... but it costs man ....but you won't be sorry....