Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SCP Runna 50cc

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by derf, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Hi
    Iam new to this forum anyone have any books or manuals for this scooter :roll:

2. Hmmm, I will find out what the engine in the Runna is a copy of (eg Suzuki 50) and let you know, you could then probably download a copy of it so at least you have something so you can work on the engine.
  3. Thanks for that
    one thing i would like to try is change the horn
  4. a great replacement for your stock horn would be air-horns, u can pick them up from supercheap auto for less than $25.
    You may need to buy a 12v 30A relay to handle to extra current used by the airhorn's compressor if you decide to install the horns seperately from your stock horn. you'll also need a SPST momentary switch as well as a dedicated power system direct from your scoot's battery. I installed my own airhorns on my ride(supercab50) with very little modifications to the bike itself(the sb50 is a dream for modding). Hope u have best of luck looking for those manuals!
    safe scootling bro'
  5. i had a look at the air horns
    but i got a normal car horn put that on sounds a lot better