Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scorpion XDR Assault Jacket

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by NitrousOxide, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Hi,

I got this jacket new from a friend, he purchased it from Revzilla but it was the the wrong size so I took it off him, he then got the correct size. He was recently in an accident where he was stopped at a red and got rear ended by a car. He went airborne and rolled, hes visually unscathed but he now attends physio because he feels "brittle" which got me thinking. The jacket has that foam padding for the spine which is incredibly worrying.

tl;dr What back protector fits into the scorpion xdr? Ive checked a whole bunch of sites, australian and not, and Im almost certain that Scorpion doesnt make back protectors.

Halp.

Thanks

2. many companies make spine pads, it doesn't have to be specific for your jacket.
    remember, you can also get spine protectors that strap to you UNDER the jacket, in the same fashion as a kidney belt

3.  Top