Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

scorpion slip on.

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by raven, Apr 14, 2008.

1. I got sick of the sewing machine sound of the thou, so I got a new Scorpion slip-on for the bike.
    The muffler and joiner pipe are seperate pieces, making it easier to get the right position under the tail of the bike.

Sounds NAAAASTY!, now!...and only cost me $355 new. :grin:
    It's a nicely made set up from a UK company that is well known in Europe, but not so much here. Worth a look. :)

2. :worthlesspics: come on john....wheres the pics or a sound file :)
  3. I think the request for a sound file is justified John :)
  4. I also have a Scorpion myself! Paid $140 on a crazy sale kneedraggers had a while ago... Oval Titanium Slip on, not bad at all! It was a pain to install as I didn't have all the necessary tools, but I did it and love it a lot!! :LOL:
  5. Raven... I look forward to hearing your new tones. :twisted:

No more tone envy for you!

Did you have to mess with the mapping at all?
  6. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Now you'll not only ride like a demon but you'll sound like one too :demon:

Can't wait to hear it :cool:
  7. ahahaha...nope...no need to touch the mapping mate...and going by how much easier the front seems to wanna come up, I'd say that I've copped a bit of a boost in the mid-range as well. :eek:
  8. aww, alrighty then...I'll try and get one and put it up in the next day or so...watch this space!. :)

(Now, you're all gonna go..."ohhhh, is THAT all!!??", when you hear it, just to make me look like a goose!) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. ....Honey!!!...where's my pitch-fork!!??... :LOL: