Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.


Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Wypuk, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Hey all, just curious abuot the legalities of ridin a 50c scoot
    do u need a bike licence or full car licence or can u ride it on yer Ps?

    its not for me (im waiting for some money before i get a bike) its for my firend's gf
    shes 18 and has her Ps do you need a seperate licence to operate such heavy machienery?

    Cheers Wypuk
  2. It depends. What State are you in?
  3. For victoria basically anything with 2 wheels and an engine requires a motorcycle licence - even 50cc scooters.