Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

scooter with a stereo

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by 99sydrd, Aug 7, 2008.

1. i had a bloke pull up today at the lights in the next lane on a scooter
    with a full on stereo pumping out shit music, loud as. I neally fell of my bike laughing. i think he was paying cariribean queen by billy ocean.

Is this a new scooter trend or is he just a complete dick?

2. He is a complete dickhead.
  3. had a bloke pull up next to us on his bergman with opera blaring outof his speakers.

I reckon annoying polka music would be more fitting for scooter riders......

4. I think it's illegal also.

Then again... I'd probably let it go, just so he keeps making a fool out of himself.
  5. Was he wearing a skirt too. Maybe the BASS was blowing it about!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I would not be suprised if this was the hairdresser up the road from my work, he saw me come in with my helmet one day so decided to show me his "bike" It looked like the freakin USS Enterprise, has so much shit stuck on it, had like 6 headlights and was 500cc!!!
  7. :LOL: Does he have his own squadron of fighters ready to launch from his skirt too? :p

Crappy music is a no no when you ride a nifty looking scoot. My Ipod's full of good quality punks (not the sappy emo stuffs mind you, more like The Ramones, Lagwagon & Bodyjar) , alt & jungle/drum & bass.
    On a Honda Scoopy though it's more like cute J-pop or r'n'b stuffs all day long :p