Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scooter test ride and ran out of fuel..

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Blue14, May 13, 2006.

1. Today i went to test ride a scooter, dont ask why i just did. :shock: Well the Bolwell HD200 is a great little scoot until it runs out of fuel. :LOL: :LOL: Brand new with trade plate, here i am pushing the scooter along High st Armadale. I noticed the fuel light on when i left the dealer and thought well he wouldnt of given it to me if it he thought i wasnt going to make it back. So when i got back i just said to him i had learnt 2 things about the scoot. Fun to ride and easy to push.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. :rofl: PMSL

Sorry Paulie... Thats hilarous!!!

3. i knew you would get a laugh out of that one.. it is a cracker isnt it.. :LOL: :LOL:

4. Did you try the reserve before starting to push it? :eek:

5. No reserve !!!

6. Sorry... but you deserve it....... SCOOTER!!! :shock:

tell me though... was it fun?

7. Yep they are a blast to ride around in the traffic. I rode the 12 there and had to wrestle it through the traffic, where as the scoot is so much easier in the traffic..

8. You might end up buying a scooter. :shock:

9. well thats the plan i hope. just have to wait on a couple of things..

10. Like petrol? :p

11. HAHAHA hilarious. I wouldnt be caught dead riding a scooter or anything that resembles one. It just aint my thing. Plus they are a bit ummmm you know... Just get a 250 they are good through traffic.

My next machine is not going to be a scoot, it is going to be a ZX7R with a bit of saving I do believe. Cause my brother wants to by the ZX2R off of me when I upgrade. So I don't even have to worry about finding someone to buy it mwuahaha

12. I'd ride a scooter no worries. They look so nimble :)

But I'd pick one with a full tank of bloody petrol :LOL:

13. Why would i want a 250 when i got the 12 and the 750 :?

14. good work bluey. and full marks to you for admitting it here.

I sure got a lot of shit when i was on my scoot. But you are totally on the money - they are better for the traffic. when your weaving through 50 and 60 zones in peak hour i would pick the scoot any day over a bike.

the HD200 is pretty good hey. I rode one a few times and really liked it. 170cc of barn pulling power. love it :p

15. You do know the joke about scooters don't you? Riding a scooter is like having sex with a really really fat chick. It can be great fun as long as your mates don't see you.... :LOL: