Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scooter shop in Fitzroy (Melbourne)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by lance, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Just thought I give a plug to the new scootershop in Fitzroy called 'Scooterama'. I'd been passed the shop a few times in the car but had never had the time to stop and have a look until Satarday. Walking in the shop I have to say it's one of the trendiest looking bike shops I've seen for a while (gives PS in the city a run for it's money). Very relaxed shop with couches around the store to sit on and relax while you look at the bikes, read a magazine or drink a free coffee. I got talking to the guy who owns the store John and I have to say he's very enthusiastic about his new store. It's located on the junction of Brunswick st and Alexander parade. If your passing drop in a say hello. Although its a scooter shop all forms of two wheels big or small are more than welcome to stop in and say hello.