Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scooter + Merri Go Round

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Dazza, Jul 27, 2006.

1. #1 Dazza, Jul 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:

I hope those 2 girls didn't get hurt!!! They are actually lucky they didn't fly out onto the back wheel of the scooter!!
  3. That never gets old! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. +1 to all of that
  5. Albert Einstein

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
  6. #6 deafwish, Jul 28, 2006
  8. Silly buggers :LOL:
  9. #9 Dazza, Jul 29, 2006
    Re: Scooter + merry go round = CRAZY!

Surely you are taking the piss right, or are you just blind :?:
    its like only 2 days old and 7 posts above the same one with the same title less the = CRAZY! part..............damn if I could only ban or give warning for gross stupidity :p :roll: :wink:

Cheers :cool:
  10. Sorry, Dazza!
    I don't troll this forum, like some others!
    My name should excuse me, yeh?
    Daz. :wink:
  11. :LOL: :wink: :grin:

Cheers :cool:
  12. let see them do it again
    but this time with a 1000cc bike :grin: :grin: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. This was just on channel 10 news, apparently its been pulled from the net. Deemed as a dangerous stunt, the police in the UK are looking for the people involved. Hope the girls are ok.
  14. i saw it just yesterday arvo a bloke at work showed me. crazy crazy thing to do. for those that saw it, did you see how the girls bodies just flew out of the thing? as if they didnt get seriously injured. they were in the merry go round 1 min, the next boom, somewere in another state.
  15. i'm not laughing, my jaw literally dropped when they were flung off, what fcuking wankers.

raise the age limit for kids to ride those things i say.. even though they don't have much power or go that fast - as you can see, fcukwits will still find a way to hurt people and misuse them.
  16. Sad stuff :\

It's all about the age.. I was the same when I was between 13-16. I'm only 20 now, but i believe i've grown up quite a bit, pretty fast.

Shows like JackAss shouldn't be directed at kids that young, their stuff is good for a laugh, I crack myself up at Jackass and The Dudesons and stuff, but for young kids, they love to reinact it. and kids die :\