Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

scooter freestyle??

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Coconuts, Feb 27, 2006.

1. #1 Coconuts, Feb 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

never seen anyone stuffing around on one of these before. i mean i'm sure its done, i've just never seen it.

i know this blokes got skills, bucketleads of skills, but buggered if i could stop myself from laffing at this. how goddamn funny does he look riding something a 6 year old would call "so 5 year old" :p :p
  2. Do ya reckon its for peeps who cant do it on a skateboard and they NEED the additoinal steering wheel/handlebar thingy to give them extra support/balance.

Man if I saw somwone at a skate park on one of those, I too dont think I would stop luaghing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers :cool:
  3. heh heh, there's no denying the skills, but you still can't help asking yourself "Why????"
  4. dat boy got skilllz. theres a bunch of dooods doing the same stuff in melbourne. and they do it to push the envelope man, push the envelope. nah actually i think most of em start out on those bmx things then this is cheaper and no one else is doing it so they go for it. :)