Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scooter Clubs in WA

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by DrChip, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Hi
    New here

Are there or is there anyone here that knows of a Scooter Club or Maxi Scooter club in Western Australia ???
  2. Scooter Group, Esperance
    7 Sandel Court, Esperance 6450
    Ellen Saltmarsh Tel: 9071 5121
    A support group for people who use electric scooters. We have nearly 90 Scooters here is Esperance. We meets at Masonic Village on last Wednesday of the month at 2pm.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

On a more serious note ...

Small Places Mod Scooter Club
    Meet Lux Bar, 446 Beaufort Street, Highgate, WA. For lovers of traditional geared Mod scooters. Ph (08) 9370 1651

The Pretenders' Classic Italian Scooter Club
    Ph John (08) 9547 2436
  3. Hi thanks

Bloody heck Esperance .. what about Bunbury or Perth??
  4. Re: Hi thanks

You wouldn't like the Esperance group anyways :LOL: Blue rinse, gin rummy players the lot of them :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. If there are any WA members here I have started a Local Maxi Scooter group
  6. Tried that Mouth but for some reason it doesn't seem to work
  7. Hey Chip, could you post the details of your club up here?
    I'm not on a Maxi as such but i'm sure other Perth people might also be interested in the odd catch-up and a cruise or 2.
  8. Update: West Coast Scooter Club
    has had a web address change:

9. There is a maxi scooter club in Perth, find their web site by googling Perth Sunset Coast Scooter Club. We ride weekly unless the weather is unkind to us and our rides take us up into the Perth Hills on most occasions. We also invite those with motorcycles to join in but we are very proud scooter owners. During the warmer months, we head off to the coast on one evening of the week for a meal of fish and chips.
  10. Hi does anyone know if there is a scooter group in Mandurah area? I would love to join them to ride and meet new people.
  11. Contact
    About us

12. Thanks Justus i will email them for details on how to join etc