Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scary stuff.....for some...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by fingz, May 18, 2005.

1. I couldn't help myself posting this and i wouldn't wish it on anyone, but poor pescare received a bomb threat on sunday night. 7 coppers, one security guard and one building evacuated in under 15minutes was quite a scene. Not to mention the angry cinema viewers.

2. Hmmm .. Marty would have been going past there about that time? :LOL: :LOL:
  3. 'nuff said.
  4. thats the bomb they were referring to Marty ! Apparently your anii contravenes more than just one EPA ordinance .........

5. Is that just an intelligent way of saying Marty dropped a ripper in the toilet? (and he stinks)
  6. it could be considered live ordinance... time to call the bomb squad :D
  7. Visions of the Lethal Weapon 2 scene with Martyh sitting on the booby-trapped toilet seat :LOL: :LOL:

Martyh: Why didn't they plant the bomb in Flippers stove?
    Bobby: Yeah. Think of all the needless suffering that could've ended there!
    [both laugh]
    Martyh: I'm gonna die on a toilet, aren't I?
    Bobby: Guys like you don't die on toilets.
  8. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Awesome scene :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Marty and Bobby in a toilet together? Hmmmmmmm
  10. I wouldn't worry about Pisshead, you seen that bastard stand up? He's a tall bugger