Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scariest thing I have seen on ebay for ages

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by MacManMike, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Periodically I look to see what comfy couch bargains can be had. My folks some Tessa chairs specifically chosen for their large person friendliness.

I search ebay for "tessa" and find this.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Sebilla-Bos-...goryZ327QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm not a sqeamish person, but this is downright creeeeeepy.

:shock:

2. wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, :?

3. Wow. Now that's Art. God only knows why you'd want one, but that's probably what makes it so Art.

4. *shudders* It's too life-like

5. Some womans car got broken into because she left one sitting in the backseat and a good samaritan (or a cop) tried to rescue it from the neglectful mother.

I'm pretty sure it was in Melbourne somewhere.

You could probably scare a lot of drivers or have some pram "incidents" with it that would scare the living shit out of most. A bit too wrong for me to actually do, but it'd be hilarious.

6. Nah, Queensland. :p
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24019578-1248,00.html

7. It's hideous and creepy.

WTF do you do with it? Convince people you have an ugly baby?

There are some serious oddballs out there.

8. Take it out of a pushchair in the middle of Safeway and give the ugly little cretin the hiding of its life. See how long it takes for a good samaritan to come to the rescue? :LOL:

9. It could come in handy to use the "Parents With Prams" parking right next to the doors at the local Westfields.

10. Speaking of which -has any one seen the Jackass series where they do pretty much exactly that. Driving off with the baby capsule on the roof etc etc etc. It is f#cking hilarious :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. Hope the Doc slapped the mother :LOL:

12. The Doc slapped the mother and entire forest slapped the kid :LOL:

13. i believe the concept was created to aid those mothers unfortunate enough to have lost a child to SIDS, to aid the recovery. The whole reborn thing is just a nasty side effect... AFAICR

14. I would never be able to sleep if that was in my room, staring at me... :shock:

15. The funniest thing is

I made you ALL look!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I bet not one of you managed to look without screwing their face up a little...

It's one of those compulsively gruesome things that warrants another look just to make sure your gut reaction was not off.

Yep, it's still awful!

16. I love its little mong old-man hands

17. Bikes_go_Vroom: Write in BLACK you freak!

18. It's got a head on it like a half sucked mango.
    Don't know why anyone would want that thing, in or around their life.
    Creepy as.