Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Scala Rider Q2 and Blueant Interphone intercoms

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by gussteinberger, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

My mate has a pair of Blueant Interphone intercoms and I have a Scala Rider Q2. After going on many rides without being able to communicate to each other, we decided to replace all units and bought two pairs of the new ('ish) Interphone F4.

Scala Rider Q2

[​IMG]

In July/09 I wrote a review here.

I bought the unit brand new from another netrider member approximately two years ago and have used it mainly to listen to music and answer phone calls while on the bike (I take the bike out one or two times a month). It has a 500m range, an inbuilt FM radio and two speakers (stereo).

The unit has some wear marks and scratches from normal use, but everything works perfectly well. Comes with original box and manuals.

Asking price is SOLD. Pick up in Brookvale (Sydney Northern Beaches).

Blueant Interphone

80428_blueant_interphone.

My mate has two units, one that he uses frequently and one he bought for his daughter, which has only been used a few times. Both units work perfectly but the daughter's unit still looks brand new, whilst his unit has the normal wear marks after being used for approximately two and a half years.

Asking price is $70 for his unit and $90 for his daughters (better cosmetic condition). Pick up in Artarmon, but I can bring the units to the Northern Beaches if required.

Postage for any of the units above will be $10 anywhere in Aus.

Contact by PM.

Cheers!

Gus

2. pretty good deal, wont last long

3. will take the scala plus postage

4. The Scala Rider has sold (thanks Ben!). The two Interphones are still for sale. :)

5. Hey G

Are these still available?

6. Hi Finn,

The interphones are still available.

7. Cheers G.
    sending PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.