Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Saying Hi! New Member from the Gong!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by doyle, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Hi everybody! Been lurking for a few months and felt the need to get on board.

My ride is a 1998 Yamaha XJ900 Diversion. Yes, I know, an old mans bike! Saw it on flea bay earlier this year and got hooked. Got my bike license a lonnnnggggg time ago, but not ridden much for nearly twenty years or so. (Combo of road and trail bikes before that) Bit scary first couple of times out, but slowly getting the mojo back! Mrs Doyle even getting the hang it! (She's the pillion with the PINK helmet.aarrgg!)

Looking forward to meeting some of you folk, especially the Wollongong guys. 90% certain to make nasho ride this Saturday. Got tickets for footy at ANZ on Sat. Could be a conflict of times!

Cheers for now. :)
  2. welcome.
    i'm sure you will find plenty of rides to keep you busy.
    every week, the 'gong contingent gets stronger.
  3. Another one!! Welcome to the best forum going, hope to meet you on Saturday, and/or up at the Pie Shop one day soon :).
  4. Hello and welcome.

Might see you next week . :)
  5. Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome!

BTW Joel, hope all is well with your little one. We nursed our oldest through cancer 10 or so years ago. Could relate to some of what you were going through mate! Have transited through your part of the world often in recent years for work. Could easily be persuaded to move south!

The pie shop at Robbo......yeah baby! :dance: