Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Say NO to drugs

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by goz, Sep 16, 2010.

1. #1 goz, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. And that helps our cause how???
    Shock jocks can have a field day on this one....

3. Its a Harley, different class bud :)

4. Doesn't matter, to the general public its a motorbike. Harley or not, we are all in the same boat!

5. Well then stop talking shit and state how disgusted you are in his actions if your worried about the media looking at this, fair dinkum

6. I thought it was quite funny tbh

7. So drugs = burnouts?

You're not making a very good case Goz...

8. Burnout inside McDonalds with a Harley Davidson

Guy on drugs was laughing at burds in fairy meadow maccas, told him to do a burn out, thats what he done, on his harley! Inside the eating area of McDonalds!!!

Perfect case

9. Burds is the guy on the Harley? Or the guy on the Harley was on drugs? Or did the guy on drugs write that sentance? I'm thoroughly confused now...

10. must be the drugs.

I had a dream about a multi-coloured flying tortoise the other night.

11. That goes without say, the guy is a retard who is making shit worse for all riders, but with that said, I will say again that the general public wont differentiate between a Harley rider or a Sports Bike rider ... we are all riders.

12. Rubbish. What do you think the Bikie laws were about? It was distinguishing between harley riders and Sports riders, coz big bad people ride harleys.

13. Gave me a good laugh, and he had to run and not be able to pick up birds, umless the manager secretly slipped him her number

14. LOL @ big bad people !!!!

15. Excellent so my bikie gang of sports bike riders can continue

lol at the video