Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Saved by ??

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by riyder, Jul 7, 2005.

1. ok interested to know from u people what worked and what didn't when ya last stepped off ????

like what gear it was and how it saved ya , and maybe chuck in some pics of the damage , so as to discourage the wearing of tee shirt and thongs. as a vivd reminder. when i was 17-18 yr old , i visited a large bike shop and still have in the back of my mind a poster with, 4 bikers working their way down through some twisties all geared up , racing kinda ,

on wheel chairs !!!! , the caption was

So 20 years later its still imprinted on my mind vivdly, it worked for me , although i drink tooo much and it causes me grief , i've never rode pissed since that day ????
    i get drunk i fall down , no problem

2. As for the only off i have had being a u-turn at about 1 kay an hour i could have been nude and done no damage.
  3. Yeah, but midnight, was that in the same dream in which Queensland won the State of Origin???

4. :LOL: :LOL: