Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Saturday Side-Splitter

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, Oct 29, 2005.

1. A radical feminist is getting on a bus when, just in front of her, a man gets up from his seat.

She thinks to herself, "Here's another man trying to keep up the customs of a patriarchal society by offering a poor, defenceless woman his seat," and she pushes him back onto the seat.

A few minutes later, the man tries to get up again. She is insulted again and refuses to let him up.

Finally, the man says, "Look, lady, you've got to let me get up. I'm two kilometres past my stop already."

2. HAHAHA that's a good one. I LIKE IT!!

Sometimes i don't understand the Feminist and RADICAL Homosexual/Lesbian Society. They claim they want to be treated normal and just like everyone, then they go and alienate themselves and seperate themselves from everyday society with their outlandish political statements, over the top campaigning and in your face approach.

I have nothing against these people, One of my Good friends is overtly gay, but why can't they just behave towards people in a manner that she's them accepted by people. I can tell you now it would get them alot further.
    /End Rant
  3. Ahh the best jokes are the ones we can relate to everyday life.

Good one
  4. Heh.

An oldie but a goodie, in a similar vein ...

Q. How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A. That's not funny, you male chauvanist pig!

5. You're right, that isn't funny. What on earth are they doing out of the kitchen? :)

6. He should have pinched her ass and wolf-whistled, he'd be off the bus before it could stop!
  7. Hmm, I always told it as:

Q. How many radical feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A. All of them. One to change the lightbulb and the rest to SUCK MY D**K!
  8. Not heard that version before. That said, if you've actually seen a radical feminist in real life, there's no way known you'd let her change your lightbulb ... or anything else for that matter. ;)
  9. Agreed, it's really more of a principle thing :LOL: