Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Saturday night - drop drop drop drop drop

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Morning all.

Well, it may have been Sunday morning... Either way, did a bit of odeo riding at 12;20am Sunday morning after Grrrl's BD party..... Bike went left, right, left, right... GROUND .... SLAM..... Spit.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

All cool though.... Will not be riding for about 2 to 3 weeks......

2. I know you belong to the church of the open road, Mitch, but you are not supposed to have THAT close an acquaintance with it! Hope you are OK, and back on it soon.

Does this effect your trip to Adelaide, or to Wollongong?
  3. mate i am sorry to hear about your little off... hopefully both yourself and the bike are ok

cheers stewy

oh btw were you still thinking you were riding that honda at phillip island :LOL: :wink:
  4. Sorry to hear about your mishap Mitch (even sorrier that it happened)

Take it easy and recover well

You know where we are if you need anything

5. So long as you are OK Mitch, thats the main thing.
  6. Thanks Guys, appreciated.

Big thanks go out to Daniel - Bladewar for helping me out at the time of incident.... And to Daniel and Andrew (Roarin) for helping me get her home on Sunday,

I am 100% fine, just a little bruised and battered - my ego that is....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gives me some time to get a few things sorted on the lovely girl anyway.
  7. hope all is well! Is the lack of riding for your recovery or the bikes? (Hopefully the bikes and not yours...)
  8. The Bikes Boz, the bikes......

I am fine :)
  9. So sorry to hear mate. :( I hope you and your bike are okay.

10. Sorry to hear Mitch - lots of TLC & she'll be fine i'm sure :wink: :)
  11. Its always our ego tho skuff , glad to hear no major damage :D .
  12. I can only imagine how you came off Mitch, at least you were having fun... :)

hope the big girl comes good soon, and hope the bike's OK too :D
  13. Bummer Scuff, glad to hear you're ok!
    though your bike is scuffed ;-)
  14. Bugger dude. I can imagine that seeing the damage on the metal and plastic would hurt just as much as the skin and bones!
  15. So long as you are ok the bike is second priority.
    At least it's fixable whereas your ego will suffer greatly at coffee nights :p
  16. Ouch Mitch! Glad to hear your ok, sorry about to hear your off and your bike. Did you forget the sacrificial lamb for your bike? :p
  17. Bummer! At least you're okay though.

Here's a "get well soon" for the bike. :)
  18. Glad you're ok mate. :)

Hopefully, not too much damge on the bike. :) I can give good advice on where defininately NOT to get it fixed. :)
  19. So are you gonna give us the full run down of exactly how you managed to stack it Mitch? Any lessons for us? (Or were you just carrying on like a pork chop :) )
  20. Well, actually, there had to have been something on the road...

Second gear, out of a side street and the back broke loose..... Bike slammed down on the left side and then stood up and swapped right.... and then left...... and then right again.... At this point I just gave up and bailed......