Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Satay Rice

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Seany, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Ha ha ha ha ha, Egiste is in the kitchen swearing like a warfie and vowing revenge on safeway. First he opens his steak to find the other side looks somewhat less appealing than the upside in the tray but doesn't mind too much.

Then he pulls out a packet of Wollworths brand "Satay Rice" which he thinks will be delicious and begins to read the instructions.
    1. Cook rice on stove top for 12mins.
    2. Stir through two tablespoons of peanut butter. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's just rice! It can be "Satay Rice" but you have to supply and add the flavour yourself. :LOL:

Now he's decided to just eat the steak.

2. OMG!! HOW RUDE!!!

I'd just eat the steak as well

3. 1. Cook rice on stove top for 12mins.
    2. Stir through two tablespoons of peanut butter

Now thats funny!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

4. :LOL:
    thats why you should be vego; youd never have bought a dodgy steak and you would have many ideas of what to do with the dodgy rice...

You know (even on homebrand) they usually have a feedback line? tell them its shithouse and you want your money back :LOL:

I know it sounds petty :p
    Once, I got sick of the drinks/candy machines at spencer street station eating my coins, I called their help line and said in the past 2 months id lost at least $10 to those machines, and I got a full refund ;)