Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Santas flight test

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by farawayman, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Civil Aviation Authority, and the examiner arrived last week for the pre-Christmas flight check. In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and bathe all the reindeer. Santa got his logbook out and made sure all his paperwork was in order. He knew they would examine all his equipment and truly put Santa's flying skills to the test.

The examiner walked slowly around the sled. He checked the reindeer harnesses, the landing gear, and even Rudolph's nose. He painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for the sled's enormous payload.

Finally, they were ready for the check-ride. Santa got in, fastened his seat belt and shoulder harness and checked the gauges.

Then the examiner hopped in carrying, to Santa's surprise, a shotgun. "What's that for!?" asked Santa incredulously. The examiner winked and said, "I'm not supposed to tell you this ahead of time," as he leaned over to whisper in Santa's ear, "but you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."
    :LOL: :LOL:
  2. Classic....ill admit to having to read it twice, but its a good'un :D
  3. uh... i read it, read it again...
    his gonna rob santa?
    if im right... uh i didnt find it funny at all

Whats Brown and funny?
    Clown poo
  4. The reindeer are the sled's engine's.
  5. going to report that guy , the # for RSPCA is 555............. :wink:
  6. better not show that 1 to the kids. :wink: But I wish he'd take out all the bl*#dy engines.