Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Samurai motorcycle

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mattb, Aug 15, 2008.

1. It's a good deal, you should take it.
  2. Sweet.

How much for postage?
  3. id have it if i had the cash! why? how much attention would it get sitting in your front yard.. and how funny would it be to watch idiots try and lift it.. perfect revenge.. "idiot thief does back in whilst trying to lift 350 kilo statue!"

on a side note.. 350 kilos from one bike... must have been a harley.
  4. Does he transform into a bike?
  5. rubbish
  6. I've been after one of those for years !

7. Hmmmmm, wonder if they could build me a
    "latex Lill" or a "Manky Molly the rubber dolly"
    out of bike bits?

The two great loves of my life in one......would't need the missus anymore.

:LOL: :LOL:
  8. I don't know much about art, but if I had the starting bid lying around, I'd be buying an MV, not that abomination....
  9. i challenge someone to buy it and put it back together...
  10. There's a place in Adelaide that sells these things, they had a full sized "Predator" and an "alien" (from the movies). They actually looked really good, the samurai is pretty shit though.
  11. I think that would make a challenging "gnome holiday"
  12. if i wanted $35K worth of sh#t im sure i could by a couple of hyundais,.. or i could run my sewer through a pump to my sink for that great sh#t on tap setup... that way i would still have enough left over to get a second hand piece of junk samurai man.
    why... thats all i ask..
  13. People are talking about recession and we get this? A $35,000 8ft samurai man?
  14. At least you get something solid for your money unlike this item
  15. Kinda like the predator we had at a store in Wollongong about a year ago, and equal in usefulness:

16. im off into the shed tonight to build something.. cant wait to list it on ebay. will have to eat a few bags of prunes first
  17. Anyone that uses that many exclamation marks should be summarily shot, regardless of the shit they're trying to palm off on Ebay.