Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Sales Positions Vacant @ BikeBiz

Discussion in 'Employment' at netrider.net.au started by BikeBiz, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We're looking for two new salespeople here at Bikebiz, maybe we can find a Netrider member to join the crew!

Details here

2. Got anything down south? hehe

3. Ha unfortunately not - but could be a fun commute for you!

4. I take it from the site that you are only interested in established, experienced sales people?

5. Is this something you're interested in? If you're an avid rider and think you have what it takes, you should definitely apply. Someone with the right attitude and personality can always pick up the sales side of it quite easily I believe.

We're also about to advertise a Business Manager position. I'll post the details soon, but the role is to process our motorcycle finance applications and insurance.

I hope this helps, any other queries please feel free to post.

6. I'm interested in a change, something that is 'normal' hours, in Sydney and if it involves bikes then so much the better! Might have a think and give you a call.

7. Could be good! Bob's looking after applications, you can reach him on 88 300 500.

8. Do you guys do great prices for net rider members:) I'm after the new alpinestar jaws jacket?

9. 2010 thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.