Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sales and Service on the Central Coast? Morriset NSW ?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by sickgm, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Just wondering if anybody would know of a motorcycle service or sales places in the Morriset NSW area ?

I have just moved up from Melbourne and the closest I have found is Central Coast Motorcycles which is in Gosford?

Need to get a blue slip done and riding to Gosford on a unregistered bike was my last option!

2. There's a bike place on Alliance Ave. Morriset on the way to the Mega Mart. Or there's another at Botham Close Lake Haven or there's Woody's on Tuggerah Straight...

3. You can call 1300 137 302 to find out your nearest Authorised Unregistered Vehicle Inspection Station (AUVIS).

The cool thing about the registration system going online with the RTA, is you only need to get the bike to the inspection station: and you can be registered before riding by doing everything else online [will still have to pick up plates, if you need them, etc].

Blueslip is easy BTW, when I got my bike done I couldn't tell the difference between that and a pink-slip inspection. As long as it starts, gets into neutral and all the lights work - you should be fine.

4. :grin: Awesome ! Thanks guys!

5. They check engine and VIN numbers, and fill out the transfer of rego paperwork that you take to the RTA.

And I don't think Blueslips are done by Bike shops, even if they were, I'd go to a car place, as they have no interest in you spending any extra money there

6. So can car places do Blue Slips for a motorcycle ? I assumed they didn't

7. Yep - as advised, find a car place and go there.