Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Saddleboxes / Hardboxes - good quality, new with guards

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Lesha, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys and girls,

I have got two side-boxes with crash guards and all mounting hardware for sale. These are smaller saddleboxes and will fit almost any bike. Quality of the boxes and chrome finish is really good, and overall they look and feel as very sturdy and solid boxes.

Here is a description form the seller's webpage:
    "Motorcycle saddlebags - luggage hard case, ABS in mold colour, included chromed double metal strip, metal posting arms, locker on the cover, completed set. Able to put to left and right side by switch the direction of the metal stripe. Make an order 2 pieces if you need for a pair. Recommened to any chopper or classic bike.

The dimension is L*W*H 14 * 6.5 * 9 in inches. Good work and good quality from Thailand, the land of quality."

Please see the pictures for more details.

My asking price is 150$ for both boxes (location: Ashfield, NSW). Can post them for about 16-18$ Australia wide.
    Please call Alex on 04 09421311.

9613nka_20. 53322db_20. 1351feh_20. 2525c0b_20. 6299jmj_20.

2. Boxes are still with me. Will consider all reasonable offers.
  3. Do you have a list of bikes they fit? Interested for my Shadow 1100 ACE.
  4. "Recommened to any chopper or classic bike."

even before reading that, 1st look at the pic i thought it looked like something for a nightrod or boulevard
    • Dumb Dumb x 1

5. Yeah i saw that but lots of parts dont even fit the other shadows, so wanted to check before wasted everyones time.
  6. Verical C, to answer your question - there is no such list.
    Basically, if you will measure the space available for their installation in the area of your rear fender and will compare it to the dimensions of the box, you will get the idea on how they will fit.
    Mounting hardware is universal and should be able to fit any bike.
  7. Ok thx ill measure and get back to you if they fit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.