Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Saddlebags / Luggage for Suzuki GS500

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by regravity, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Fellow Netriders,

I have been scouring the internet high and low, far and wide, for a decent set of saddlebag luggage for my 2009 Suzuki GS500.

I can find LOADS of them for cruisers that are all leather with straps and sure they look great on those bikes, but its not what I'm really after.

A few people have suggested I get a top box or bag rack, but I don't like the look of those bags, and even worse, hate the look of the bare rack sticking up the back of the bike with no bag on it.

What I'm really looking for are a set of saddlebags that A) either are made for or fit a GS500 well, 8) something with a decent space in the bags, C) a set that can either be slung over my bike and secured (so I can take them off easily) or something that requires little setup to attach a rack to hold them. D) Lockable

I know that its a tall order, but I'm sure that someone out there will be able to point me in the right direction.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks for the links, I think I'm going to go with something from Cortech or MotoGear