Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Saddlebags for xvs650

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Syd_Chiro, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Hi all. Does anyone know a place to pick up saddlebags for a yamaha xvs650a classic at a decent price? I like the lockable and removable non studded type like the k-drive ones. Seen them at z power for $780 but was hoping someone might know a place to save some on that? Or do I have to bite the bullet?
    Cheers in advance.

2. My local Suzuki dealer was actually cheaper then zpower for them my k-drive bags, it was a fair bit less then $780.. I will dig up the receipt when I get home.
  3. Should be able to pick them up for around $700 if you shop around, I think most dealers and accesory shops should have access to them.
  4. i had a set of cheapys i got from ebay for around 100 bucks. literally fell apart on the way to cairns on their maiden journey. I think this is something you have to spend some money on to get decent quality. I wasnt keen on the 300 dollar ones you see at most motorcycle shops as they are still just throw-over bags.

Luckily i was able to score a near-new set of k-drives from a mate for next to nothing. (he was selling his 650)
    Love the k-drives