Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sach?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Tack, Mar 1, 2005.

1. I saw a bike today parked outside of the place that does carpoint, bike point web site stuff etc etc. I never knew there was bike called a "Sach" b4. It was single cylinder, naked bike...pretty basic....and was brand new.
    I am amazed at how many different brands of bike are out there and you never knew existed b4.

2. Matey, talk to our Johnny O if you want to know more about Sach...ahhhh the joy of Sach ;)....so, where was I? Ah yes, Johnny works for the importer and knows a fair bit about these bikes and from what he's told me they are a good machine. Ask him about the time he took one through the hills two up....

3. It's single cylinder...what is the performance characteristics of a single Vs a twin Vs a 4 etc etc...i mean same capacity...what do you notice about how they perform?