Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(SA)Rider training

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by KevS, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Hi Guys, not sure if this is the place to post this but here goes, I was wondering does anyone know or can recommend any rider training here in South Australia, starting with novice courses and working up to more advanced, this is for a learner that is really keen to improve rider skills :cool:

2. i think there is a training course going to happen very soon at the race way on pt wakefield road. an instructor will follow you on the course with a video camera and then he will reply it to you later and point out what you can do to improve.
    if you are serious about this, let me know and i can contact one of the instructors and let you know how much and when it will be held.
  3. Thanks GForce, The course is for my Wife and she has only been riding a couple of months, but she is really serious about doing rider training as she wants to improve her riding skills and be as safe on the roads as possible so if you could let me know if this course would be suitable I would appreciate it.
  4. Garage Motorcycles at Strath might be able to recommend some, give em a call: (08) 8536 2677
  5. Thanks Lukester, I have actually sussed out Garage and sent roadcraft an email asking if they offer begineer courses so I will see if I dont get a reply in a couple of days I will get back onto them