Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SA] Mallala Track Day, Sun Sep 10th

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: resurrection

Bring your own bike and test ride the latest Honda fleet as well. Invite a friend on another brand if you wish.

Registration form in coming issues of RedRider or download from HRCA website entries when closer to date or phone (03) 5952 5032 for det...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. BOOYAH!

Who entered this in the calendar????
  3. Mmmm, excuse me, before I admit to anything is "BOOYAH!" good or bad? :) :cry:
  4. BOOYAH comes with a free froghurt, thats good!

I might make it out to this one, but theres practice and racing the weekend before so I might not... whats the deal with test riding hondas?
  5. Invite a friend on another brand if you wish. ????

I own a Crapasucki and a Spewzuki
  6. Just had a look at the entry form,
    no race/track bikes,
    all riders must be licenced,
    headlights/mirrors/blinkers must be fitted
    all bikes must be currently registered
    $155+ for HRC members
    $175+ for non-members :shock:

Pillions and spectators attract even more costs :shock:

I think I'll go to the track days that cost under $120, and where I can actually ride my bike without needing a full licence.

Thanks for putting this us anyway.

There are regular Mallala track days on the 2nd and 23rd of September.
  7. Just got off the phone to the Honda Riders Club. The track day on Sept 10th, is still short of the required numbers (20)
    to make it viable for the 'road show' to travel from Melbourne.

If the number is not reached, the event will be cancelled.

They have told me, they will allow non HRCA members to register and join in the event to try and increase the numbers.

So, if you're interested in test riding the Honda line-up, it will cost you $160.00 + $15.00 for a day track licence. Lunch included.

8. Entries close tomorrow for the HONDA Ride Day.

You DO NOT have to be a member of HRCA.

You don't need leathers.

Approx 8 sports/touring bikes will be brought over. CBR's Blades etc

Cost is $175.00

So grab the .pdf above, and fax it through.
  9. sept 10th

hey, did you get my e-mail?
    do I need to send the form off myself or will you send it?
    and do we have to pay by tomorrow??
  10. Keep in mind there are regular Mallala open days on the 2nd and 23rd of September, $115 each. But you need full leathers etc for these days so if you dont have all the gear this HOONDA ride day is your best bet for some track fun.
  11. Full licence required......i.e. no restrictions
  12. No wonder they're having trouble getting the numbers!
  13. Hey 7thsin isnt the mallala track days on september 10th for historic solo motorcycle day? i was lead to believe no sports bikes allowed??
    defianlty be out that way on the 15th for the track day and fingers crossed ill be in the slooow group for the october ride day...
  14. noooooooo.....

Sept 2 - Normal track day organised by the Historic club.

Sept 3 - Road Racing all categories organised again by Historics Club.

Sept 10th - HRCA ride day, the one this thread is about.

Sept 23rd - Regular track day organised by Cafe Racer club.

If the meetings were only open to Historic bikes, the weekend would be a massive failure and totally non-profitable.

What's this 15th you speak of? I havent heard anything about a track day for that date?

Will see you out there in October then :wink:
  15. ok cool thanks for that, um the 15th i think i mixed that date up with octobers track day on the 15th... ?
  16. October 15th (a sunday) - at Mallalaland. Itching to get on the track again. I think it's a Cafe racer-arranged day, though it might just be that Clem couldnt interest the bloody drifter types in taking up the time...
  17. I'll be there :) into the 1:19's now
  18. AF2AF3

Is the club-E ride day on this day ?