Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SA] Leathers required - opinions please

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by vanman37, May 27, 2007.

1. Hi All

I need a pair of leather pants - sports riding not touring. Those in SA.......any opinions about the best place to go in terms of range and price?

2. depends if you want brand name :)

If you want brand name off the shelf stuff, I would imagine most, if not all of the prices are pretty similar. If you want to pay about the same (possibly even cheaper) and get them made for you, check out Walden Miller on Unley Road at Parkside. They're hell nice in there and they'll make basically anything you ask for - mocked up in denim first as I understand it.

Thoroughly recommend them for their service if nothing else.
  3. Thanks Emsie

Brand name isn't important to me. In fact, I'd prefer to pay less by avoiding a branded garment where you pay for the name. I'll check out Walden Miller. Anyone else?
  4. Hi

I'm like you - a little less butt and more in the arms and legs, but I'll give 'em a look. Thanks heaps.
  5. Other than contacting them by email with a query prior to purchasing, which they never bothered to reply to, no. I therefore took my business elsewhere.
  6. Not responding to emails is pretty piss poor form IMO.

Walden Miller have been around a long time and have a good reputation and are worth visiting if you need a custom fit.