Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Rynus Charisma Jacket student special!

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by ajiribarren, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ajiribarren, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016
    After reading Vertical C's post, and having finished uni recently, I thought it was a great idea to give back to the community, specially to students that may be too broke to actually buy a decent jacket and are skimping on gear.

I have a Rynus Charisma jacket in size Medium that I don't wear because is too small for me now, but is in good condition.

U want it? Is yours! Just prove me your student status (current student id) and that it fits you (the idea is that you use it, not sell it afterwards), and you can take it home! Is that easy!

If not gone in two weeks, is fair game for anyone else looking for a leather jacket.

Pickup only

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348574156.812710. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348574196.359902.

2. Can i be in line for if no students want it?

I technically am a student, but i also work full-time so it's not even remotely fair on proper students!

3. Sure mate, if in two weeks there are no takers, u r first in line

4. I only just read VC's post - this is an excellent idea, let's make it a post theme. I too skimped more than I would now due to student poverty - I don't make much now so it's saying a lot that I'm so much better off now than back then. I have some old gear back at Mum's, I might dig it out and do the same.

5. first time poster, but do apprentices count?
    i attend TAFE and get near nothing in wages.

6. And here I thought this would be snatched from my hands in no time!

Cong, send me a PM so we can arrange everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.