Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by tobiez, May 16, 2007.

1. hi, i live in reservoir, melb and jst wondering if anyone knows any good places near here to get my bike rwc done?

2. Mine was in the Oakleigh area which is out of your way, but if its any
    help, cost me $77.

VicRoads gave me a list of places. Thats how I found the place I went to.
  3. you could try Redwing Honda. not sure how much though.
  4. Redwing are OK, I got mine done for about 70-odd there last weekend.
    nice and close to reservoir too!
  5. when i had a honda, redwing were good, but there are heaps of places in Bell st Heidelberg, like Ace motorcycles, which is just fewe doors down from redwing.
  6. Anyone know of a place that could do it in the western suburbs .... hoppers crossing area?
  7. On the topic of pink-slips:

My bike has different indicators on the front, from the back [after a low-speed drop] - as a result of slightly different wattages, they flash at double speed to let me know there's an 'issue' with them.

Will this flashing prevent it passing rego inspection? Or doesn't it matter as long as the indicators work?
  8. Anybody after a RWC, give Raceway Suzuki (in Niddrie) a call. 93510055 :grin:

Always spot on and charge $60 bucks..
  9. Not sure if this is a serious question coming from you but will humour you anyway. :LOL:

As long as they work.

And why do pinkslips cost so much in Vic?
  10. It IS a serious question.

Thanks Charmed! I shall approach the mechanic with confidence :)