Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RWC during the Xmas period

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by Huckleburger, Dec 25, 2012.

1. So I sold my CBR yesterday (Christmas Eve). The timing was a little unexpected. Obviously the buyer is keen to pick up the bike ASAP, so now I have the task of trying to find somebody during the holiday period to do the roadworthy.
    If anyone knows of anybody in the eastern suburbs that may be able to help, I would be very grateful. I know I'm pushing my luck givin the time of year, but thought I'd ask anyways.

Cheers and merry Christmas

2. Congrats on the sale Shane, I am not sure if its much help but Sixty Degrees in Nottinghill re-opens on the 7 January. I am guessing you would prefer something sooner.
  3. I would check with Peter Stevens on Thursday when they open
  4. Cheers guys, will give PS a call Thursday, hopefully they can fit me in
  5. I noticed a few of the mechanic shops around PS in Ringwood open on Xmas eve so you could be lucky.
  6. So you've sold the cbr what are we going to get now? Congrats on the sale mate.
  7. Cheers mate,

Most likely the new Street Triple R, had a good look at one recently at PS Ringwood, I was very impressed. Still have a few months to go on restrictions, so wanted to start getting some cash together to go towards the next purchase. The Triumph is definately on the top of the list at this stage :)
  8. So I rang PS Ringwood this morning. They were very helpful and were able to squeeze it in for me today!
    Had enough time to get it to them before I started work, buyer is very happy I was able to get it organized so soon. Hopefully it all goes well.

Thanks Aussieak, I really wasn't expecting any worships to be open
  9. lol worships, I meant workshops. Stupid iPhone
  10. most welcome. Good luck with the sale
  11. Thanks. Passed RWC so all good. Buyer is very happy and will pick it up tonight, so I'm gonna be driving the cage for a while.

PS were great, friendly staff there in service at Ringwood. Very happy