Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Russian motorcyclists attack car driver and passenger different outcome!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jack_1313, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Another crazy road rage incident involving a car driver and a pack of roguish motorcyclists. :(

2. did you watch the whole thing jack ?
  3. A biker story of a different kind, from todays H/S

4. Well that's a differnt way to do it!
  5. ;-)
  6. Nice way to propose. But he's still going to have a sh1t life! The romance fades. The love turns to spite. Her touch make your skin vomit and her voice is like fingernails down a chalkboard. All you do is sit around waiting for the sweet embrace of death.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. You only get the woman you deserve, sounds like you've picked some real balltearers.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I think Jack got you there mate.
  9. Unsurprising how the papers are referring to them as 'Bikies'. They look like a bunch of regular ol' sportsbike riding motorcyclists to me. Not sure that the Comancheros would offer their services in such a lame setup.

And if I were enlisting people to act as thugs before I proposed to my Mrs, I'd at least script in me knocking out about 5 of them before dropping to one knee, not floundering around on my bonnet and having to have my girlfriend get out and stick up for me :blackeye:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I wonder what her answer was.......
  12. nah mate, a ''different outcome'' would have been some texting / facebooker slamming right through that clumsy roadblock of gayness.

in russia, the road rides you.