Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Russian drivers + a tunnel = entertainment!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Gromit, Mar 10, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Well, it allegedly plays a part in most everything else in modern-day Russia, why not in spectacular crashes?

The camera technology in the tunnel is a whole lot better than the driving in the tunnel! :LOL:

3. My dad has a Russian bike. Having seen that I now know why the Russians didn't want to ride it. :shock: :LOL:

4. That bus was a pearler!

5. Road rendering is teflon or something haha :D

6. I like it in the last one how the dude puts on his indicator so i can get into the lane to drive around the 2 crashed trucks in front of him.

7. 2nd that ... best one there... Apart from the brain fart he obviously had to induce the sideways action... It was a good effort to keep it straight and upright

8. Icy roads, surely...

9. i agree with the other two, that accordian bus was a cracker!!!! Reminded me a a jack-knifing truck only this bus driver, either through amazing skill or good luck, managed to keep the front point relatively straight while the back was playing 'corners' with him.

10. agreed! :shock: like WTFOMGNOOBBBQ! :? there are two trucks on their sides and he goes to drive through them? what the?

11. It was funny. Than again, I'd love to see you wise-asses drive in the sort of weather and road conditions they get in Russia - I reckon you wouldn't make it past your own driveway.

12. How easy is it to flip a car :shock:

Cheers :cool:

13. Indeed!! It's hard to estimate the speeds at which most of this stuff happens, but the blue car right near the end turns left, seems to kiss the wall with no huge impact and immediately rolls.

Of course, that could have something to do with the chassis dynamics of Russian cars, but still......

14. guys, you can only go forwards in a tunnel

15. Lucky then that i live in Australia where i dont get bad road conditions......
    hang on, i was riding in that disasterous torrential rain in adelaide a couple of weeks back with my toes in the water. Lucky it wasn't my own driveway i left or i surely wouldn't have made it.

:roll: :p :grin:

16. OK, I give up. The two trucks at the end.. Was that some sort of David Copperfield thing? Feather Wuck did the other truck come from?

18. Lucky indeed. The fact is, we live very sheltered lives over here and unless you experience honest-to-god North European winter first hand you really have no idea how bloody awful it is.

19. I don't really consider myself that sheltered from the weather. I grew up in Darwin and went through a couple of cyclones. No blizzards but shit still got fcuked up.

I spent a couple of weeks this year in bushfires.

If northern europeans don't close their roads the weather is as bad as you are implying, then they probably deserve to have their cars made out of radish's flipped like in the vid.