Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Run or walk?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by removed-6, Jul 29, 2008.

1. #1 removed-6, Jul 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Hahaha, thats a good prank. I hate that stupid sport, whats the point they look soo retarded.

Good find.
  3. the truth is most Olympic sports are stupid. I mean really since when is dancing with a ribbon or shooting shit a sport?

now if they combined the two . . . . .
  4. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Very good! Love the excuse "It looked like something I saw on the TV"
  5. Lets go! The best two Olympic sports to combine!

Polevault and diving- must get over the bar, THEN do a double pike backflip.

3000m Steeple chase and balance beem gymnastics - must do a gymnastic routine over the steeple each lap!

100m sprint and archery - how fast are these 'fastest men on earth' really?

Boxing and syncronised swimming - just punch the f#ck outta them for doing such stupid sh#t! :LOL:

Show jumping and fencing - lets see an old fashion sword fight on horse back over jumps!

Judo and BMX - I wanna see someone get taken out on the BMX and then start a big brawl at the BMX track just like when I was a kid! :LOL:

TaeKwondo and Gymnastics ribbon event - again, just beat the crap outta them for thinking that's a sport! :LOL:
  6. Two player sport sport: hammer throw and diving. No pool.
  7. Javalin fencing - Prance around for a few minutes trying to hit your opponent with your over sized sword thing, then crack the shits and throw it at them.
  8. weight lifting and equestrian. You've got to hold that snatch for the full course.

Dressage and clay pigeon shooting. lets see how well that horse is trained.

Long jump and BMX. One all the kids can relate too.

Equestrian and triple jump. I'd like to see a horse do that.

Steeple chase and road bike.
  9. Equestrian table tennis - put both players on horseback.

Equestrian synchronised swimming.

Weightlifting and synchronised swimming - they should get up to some really good weights underwater - while the air lasts. :LOL:

Weightlifting and water polo - give them a 200kg ball (or whatever it's called in water polo) to toss. :twisted:
  10. That's called cyclocross, big in Europe! :LOL:
  11. ...or we could tell the heavily armed chinese security that the americans are all tibetans in disguise when they walk out for the opening ceremony.
    dunno if the events that follow could be considered a sport but it would be worth watching im sure...