Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rugby Thread

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by pringa8, Jun 3, 2007.

1. I dont know how many netriders out there love rugby but I know its one of the best codes in Australia (insert flame suit emoticon) so thought I'd start a thread.

Wales v Australia - what the hell does Gregan have to do to get a permanent spot?? I have a feeling that he rooted one of the selectors daughters in the past. Shocking first half, even Aussie fans booed. Enter Gregan, team instantly lifts. Hello, pretty easy equation there!

RWC - dont think that Australia will be winning this year, i have a feeling South Africa this time, or maybe New Zealand.

2. isnt it because gregan is stepping down after the world cup, and no longer playing
  3. I'm not a fan of the game...funny cos I'm kiwi and I've had relo's play for NZ....

My cousin at the top :cool: He now plays for Japan... :)

4. Yeah, Gregan's stepping down after the RWC, but the selectors have hated him for years! They've been trying to get replacements for him for a while but no one's up for the job!

One of the greatest players in the world shouldn't be starting on the bench.
  5. That's why you must be in Australia now, cause the kiwi's kicked you out! :p I didn't know there was such a thing as a kiwi that doesn't like rugby! Its like a Melbournian that doesn't like AFL!

Your cousin must be pretty damn good then! Good on him!