Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rude, Crude, Funny Stuff...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by d3s1b0y, Nov 24, 2005.

1. First up is a huge crack on the road that nearly caused an accident ( I posted this up on another site and was told it's an old one.. but it still cracked me up.. *pun intended*) :LOL:

Next is a true test of why Men are from Mars and Women from Venus. Women notice the woman's horrible fashion sense in the colour of her runners .. men notice something entirely different. :LOL:

2. Damn I got a few more funnies but they're a powerpoint show and an adobe acrobat file. Where can i host these types of files?

Most of the free upload sites only allow video/image files only.
  3. om so i might get another warning for saying this, but i think its ok... [-o<

maybe when that photo was taken of the woman erect nipples and cameltoes were in fashion? like "hello 80s" maybe? :? :shock:

and fashion is stupid and confusing anyway so maybe that is in fashion?
  4. You mean camel toes have ever gone out of fashion?!?!

5. Hell bloody yes!! Notice the blonde in the line up holding her number upside down? :LOL:

I think it's time i started to put together a ride in Brazil! :LOL: :LOL: but it'll have to be for experienced riders only considering all the dangerous curves! :LOL:
  6. Ha! I give them ALL a #10 out of 10...
  7. :LOL: :LOL: If they have someone forgot to tell the Cameltoe Report website.. they seem to be doing booming business! LOL
  8. Know the toe mate... know the toe ;)