Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Rude bstrd should have intro'd meself

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Stroker, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

I've been a bit rude, I've been lurking here for a while ( a mate put me onto this place ). I should have introduced myself earlier, but I'm a bit clueless like that.

Anyhoo, my name's Guy, I'm 40 and I'm one of those blokes that has always wanted a bike, always watched all the racing on TV, bought all the magazines, but never did anything about it. :-({|=

My wife's an ex-biker ( long story ) and a total Troy Bayliss stalker :

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the forums
  3. welcome indeed, any friend of the almighty Troy, no matter how many degrees removed, is a friend of ours here at Netrider :LOL:
  4. G'day Guy and welcome to NR mate (y)
  5. HiDee HoDee & Welcome!

You shouldn't concern yourself with a little bit of lurking, we all like to watch ;) and besides the T&Cs advocate it lol
  6. Welcome mate. :grin:
  7. Welcome mate good to see another whipper snipper about the red and white looks good too hope Too see you around
  8. Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys.

Trent112 - I'll have to keep a look out for ya mate, I've been racking up the kays around Windsor. Took a run out there today, then out to Pitt Town, Mid Dural Road, Old Northern Road and home.
  9. Welcome in bro,

10. G'day mate and welcome

Stay clear of Trent unless you truly adore the 2-stroke aftershave he uses. Apparently he is good for a quick edge trim of your lawn though. ;)

Fun Ha!
  11. Stroker, you Rude Bastard, you should fit in well here at Netrider.
    Welcome, I will drink a beer to your health !
  12. welcome in bud
  13. Welcome Guy.