Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by MyoMan, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Does anyone know where I can get those little rubber things that go on the gear lever?
    I don't know what they're called

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I totally fell for that. Nice.
    But in all seriousness are there metal ones. Me and the gf like it . . . Different.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Is this what you're looking for?
  4. did anyone else open this thread expecting a completely different conversation?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yes indeed...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hey that's how I put on my co. . . Umm never mind
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Early days yet, I'm waiting patiently.
  8. No one likes rubbers these days, leave it natural.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. When I was young (yep last century) you went in and asked for a rubber you got a small white object that took away your words, durex was sticky tape and XXXX was a beer. If I wanted a condom it was a franger!

Then suddenly times changed if I asked a colleague to chuck us a rubber I got the stink eye,
    when I asked for some one to chuck me the durex saying it was because I didn't want to lick an envelope and cut my tongue people actually moved away from me
    and when I said in England that I used to love downing a XXXX there were incredulous smiles all around...WTF
    So I learnt the new word for condom and did away with the old...
    So damn I see the post Rubbers and expect hilarious rip snorter condom jokes and all I get is a bloody gear lever chat...:p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ride em bare back