Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RTA registration system down

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by disassembled, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Went through all the shite of getting my bike blueslipped with the aftermarket can, new tyre, horn and so on. Picked up the bike this morning, forked out $280 for a green slip then off to the RTA to pay my rego.

Nope, everytime they tried to enter my rego they system crashed and they couldn't do it. Nothing they can do about it, come back another time, yay.

It's really hard for me to get into the RTA, so it's a bit annoying that i find this out after spending half of saturday morning queing so that i can pay my rego. The of course had to ride the unregistered bike back home too.

Nothing interesting, but that's my whinge for the day.
  2. whinge acknowledged.
    the RTA just seems to be a pain in the arse to get to,park and deal with.atleast thats how i find it to be.so having to go there more often than you should have to creates a pain in the balls to accompany the pain in the arse. :(