Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RST Waterproof Gloves - XL (11)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by the_blacke, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your fingers will love you! Come on, when was the last time you did something nice for your hands? Especially after all the times they've done something good for you.... come on, you know you want to.

So here they are, your nice new*, toasty warm, waterproof winter gloves! RRP $100, but yours for the bargain price of just $70! Oh and this model glove still has the wiper blade on the left thumb, which the ones in stock now don't have, so this is a rare and sensational find indeed! Whose hands could ask for more?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* OK, they're almost new. I bought them on 27 April to tide me over until my Held gloves arrived, which they blissfully now have. All in all I've probably worn them at most a dozen times; enough to know that they're warm, soft, and waterproof, but not enough to wear them out. I've just broken them in for you, is all.

These gloves reckon they're a size 11; my other gloves are a 10 and fit just fine, so I would have said they are 10-11. If you wear XL gloves now, these should be perfect for you.

Gloves come with 1 year guarantee and I have included the receipt so you won't have any dramas there, even if something did go awry.

So don't hold back, buy these gloves today! You know Mrs Palmer deserves to be warm and dry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.