Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RST gloves: GP Pilot

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by heffa, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Ok, Im here to sing praises of my gloves. About 4-5 months ago I bought a pair of these down at Peter Stevens. A mate of mine was raving bout how comfy they are, so I gave them a try and haven't looked back.
    Even on really cold nights, they still keep me nearly as warm as my DriRider winter gloves. Haven't tried them in extreme heat yet, but on the warmish sunday 2 weeks ago they gave no heat problems what so ever. Excellant feel on controls, I even prefer them to my A* SMX-6 gloves for sensitivity.
    Finally heard of someone having an off with them as well. Apparently used the palms to slow down his slide on a hwy. Had the typical belt-sander look to them, but were otherwise intact. Hopefully I wont have to test they aspect of them for myself.
    And they look fantastic too. At $130 I would reccomend them to anyone.

2. Thanks, I love the look and feel of these gloves in the shop, you've just confirmed they're going to be my next sports gloves!
  3. Great glove. Had mine for a while - think i paid $100 or $110 for them. comfortable and not too bulky. A bit cool on fresh Melbourne mornings, but they're not a mid-winter glove!
  4. Might give 'em a go. Need some non-winter gloves. :)