Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RS Taichi new winter Gear released

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Jem, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I know it is a funny time to be posting this but RS Tachi has just released it's 2012-2013 winter gear range.

They are not a large manufacture and their volume is low so by the time we start to think of winter stuff here next year it will be the end of their winter season and availability will be limited. As I found out at the start of our winter this year when there were none left of anything I wanted in my size.

If you are interested I suggest you contact Alex at http://www.motorcyclewarehouse.net.au

Note: he does not stock the full range on his site but can order all items for you.

I have just placed an order for a winter jacket and some winter gloves with him.

Anyway as you might know I am a big fan of RS Tachi stuff so I just thought I would pass this info on.

Cheers Jeremy
    • Like Like x 1