Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

RS TAICHI GMX Motion Vented Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' started by daytona675se, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,
    Recently purchased a size 52 Euro GMX motion and have decided to head back overseas. I've worn it only 4 times and need it gone. Looking for $500 (paid $600).
    It's black/ White.

2. Open to reasonable offers if anyone out there is interested.
  3. Very nice jacket, if its the same one that I have.

I think there's been a couple of different versions of this jacket so you might want to provide a few more details or a pic.
  4. ^^Good idea.
    SIZE- 52 EURO
    image1. image2.
  5. What height/chest measurements are you and how does it fit you (snug/loose etc)
  6. I'm 5'11'', 74kegs and 30 inch waste 104cm chest and it's fairly loose around the gut but can be tightened slightly with side straps. I've seen people my measurements wearing a size bigger/smaller so it's down to personal preference I guess.
    Screen Shot 2013-05-02 at 8.54.38 PM.
  7. Price now: $450- may post for additional cost if interstate people are interested.
  8. $400
    Pick up only.
  9. Last shameless bump otherwise I'm burning it. Thanks
  10. wouldnt mind having a look, where are you located?
  11. Hi goddie,
    I'm in Williamstown. If you want to check it out, or I could meet you somewhere within reason? Send me a PM if you want to have a look.
  12. I am in essendon and work in town at the east end
  13. Why? Are you interested in the jacket too?
  14. Still for sale?
  15. Still for sale but I'm showing it to a netrider member today. Will post later tonight if it's sold or not.
  16. #16 daytona675se, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
    Easy transaction. SOLD

EDIT: How do I close thread??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.